Landscape Delivery & Cleanup Services Near Milwaukee
Making Your Next Landscaping Project Simple
Saving You Time and Money
Planning on a yard redesign, new construction landscaping project or commercial building beautification? We’re here to help. Most people don’t realize that a large portion of the total cost associated with landscaping is related to delivery charges for the materials. This is where M&M Dumpsters comes in! We can deliver the stones, sod, wood chips, trees, clean fill, sand and more (at a lower cost than your material supplier).
Call 414-491-9334 or fill out our convenient Get A Quote form to give us some specifics regarding your need(s).
2. Determine size
If you are looking for cleanup services, we will simply need to determine the best sized dumpster you’ll need and dumpster delivery date.
If you are looking for delivery of landscape materials, just give us the business name and address of where we would be picking up the material from and the name that the material is purchased under. We will also organize a delivery location so that we are prepared to deliver your landscaping material to the correct spot on your property.
4. Pick Up
Once we’ve scheduled your delivery date with us, call the landscape material provider to inform them of the date this pick up will take place.
Small but durable—easily store out of the way while disposing
- Dimensions: 13 feet long, 7 feet wide, 4 feet high
- Typical Capacity: 2 tons of disposal included
- Common Uses: Spring cleaning, small renovation projects, garage clean-outs, landscape delivery/removal
Our most popular rental—great for small & medium-sized projects
- Dimensions: 17 feet long, 4 feet wide, 5 feet high
- Typical Capacity: 2.5 tons of disposal included
- Common Uses: Home renovations, small roofing projects, moving, decluttering, spring yard cleanup
Ideal for construction waste removal
- Dimensions: 21 feet long, 7 feet wide, 6 feet high
- Typical Capacity: 3 tons of disposal included
- Common Uses: Large remodeling/additions, clean-ups & landscaping projects